Monday 6 April 2009

My ergonomic task chair

I have added another review (after a couple of weeks of use) of my task chair. It can be found in the separate blog that I set up for this purpose at the url that is mentioned in previous posts concerning the chair, bed and gel insoles that I have bought.

I will add some further thoughts on the insoles later this week, but I still await a delivery date for the biggest and most expensive item – the Gel bed.

Frankly, this bed cannot arrive soon enough as the foam mattress that we are using at present is as hard as concrete and I am finding all aspects of its performance disappointing to say the least. I have long had concerns about foam-only beds and this (budget) one has so far confirmed all of my misgivings about these spring-less materials.

More to come soon.

Health Blogs

No comments: