Monday 20 April 2009

New entry to the Gel bed sub-blog

I completed the collection of orthopedic products purchases at the weekend when the Kaymed gel nest ultra 1800 bed was delivered about 5 weeks after the initial sale. (This was in accordance with the delivery information that we were given.)

I now have the multi adjustable ergonomic chair, the gel insoles, the gel mouse mat and finally the gel/memory foam/pocket spring bed which makes the “health” based buying spree complete.

As of now it is too early to evaluate the bed on comfort, “sleepability” etc, but the bed blog has a new entry at http://gel-beds.blogspot.com which covers the basics in terms of appearance, size etc.

The mouse mat too has seen little use over the last few days as I have been out of online (and indeed all IT) action since Wednesday last week.

The chair continues to function well and I will add an entry to the blog that I set up for that purpose in another few days or so.


Health Blogs

No comments: