Friday 27 March 2009

Ergonomic chair and gel mouse mat

The orthopedic style ergonomic chair that I order and will be evaluating has now been delivered. I have written an initial assessment of my thoughts on the chair and will keep an ongoing dialog going regarding its merits or otherwise.

As of now, I am initially pleased with the chair and its functionality, but to find out more you will need to see the blog that I set up for that purpose which is located at my-ergonomic-office-chair.blogspot.com.

This means that I have now received, and I am using, both the gel shoe insoles and the ergonomic chair. Only the mutli material Kaymed Gel Nest bed is still outstanding and delivery of that item is still some 3 weeks away.

Continuing with the Gel theme, I am intending to buy a gel mouse pad in order to take my complement of gel based products up to 3!

It is not the actual mouse pad that is made (filled) with gel, but the wrist rest that projects out and above it. Ideally I would line this component to have a smooth plastic like surface, but most gel pads seem to favour a fabric finish which I would rather avoid.

Having looked around, there is an extensive selection of Gel pads at Amazon, but I will check out some stores first and see what their prices and selections are like before I buy.

No comments: