Tuesday 23 October 2012

From now on....


Unfortunately after editing a number of my posts on this blog it would seem that the ones that I amended have been reassigned the date on which I made the changes. In some cases this means that posts made 3 years ago appear as the most recent. This is down to blogger and not me!


In any event, my posts have been absent for some time and I now intend to rectify that. I will start off by restating what this blog was originally about and a couple of changes that have been made.


Firstly, the purpose of the blog was two fold. The main reason was to write about orthopedic products that can assist, ease or aid injury, disability or discomfort and the secondary reason was to promote some websites that I own. Regrettably, it would seem that doing the latter is now considered some kind of infringement by google and for that reason I will no longer be showing links to my or any other related information sources. It all seems quite ridiculous, but these days google seem to be inventing new ways to make their search engine less like a human reader and more like a former eastern European police force.


What I will still be doing is writing posts about a number of different orthopedic products that exist, are in development or are simply of interest to me. Not surprisingly the likes of beds and mattresses will be near the top of the list, but I will also try to write about some of the more obscure and interesting devices and products that people can use.

No comments: