Tuesday 26 October 2010

Changing my content

Because what can be described as an orthopedic product is very open to debate I will be expanding the scope of some of the products that I describe in this blog.

Up to now most of the posts covered things like beds, mattresses, chairs, shoes and other “obvious” orthopedically related items. What I will now do is expand that limitation to include other useful and health related aids.

My main reason for doing this is that it gives me more to write about and a broader scope of product types. However, since many aids, services and devices are used by similar people with different challenges there remains a connection between my original intent.

Exactly what I will cover in future is something that I am unsure about, but I think that all manner of different health and mobility related aids, from wheelchairs to utensils that assist in the kitchen, will be included. I will still make posts about ergonomic chairs, comfort shoes, memory foam mattresses and the like, but there will also be some other interesting things thrown into the mix.

Without formulating any definitive ideas, here of some thoughts of products to be covered.

Sauna and hydrotherapy treatments and equipment.

Mobility scooters, strollers and wheelchair.

Different types of bathroom aid from rails to seats.

Supports and strapping for injury and recuperation.

Chairlifts and other means of transportation like evac chairs.

Easy hold devices that could include cutlery or other kitchen devices.


The list can go on and on, so I will just have to see what I come up with over time.
Health Blogs

No comments: